What is up with that Blog name anyway?

I've been thinking about going back to blogging, just for nostalgia's sake. I used to do it all the time throughout my 'A' Level and University years before I stopped completely. I do still journal but mostly it's on a physical notebook like Moleskine. It's the pocket-sized black one, the one with a flexible cover. It's really fun to use and makes you feel all important and charming when you take it out in a cafe and start scribbling something. Back to the name, it was supposed to be site to host my gifs which I would then stick up on my Tumblr. Yes, I have one of those too but they're themed, more like a fan page. Gosh, this is embarrassing but I suppose it's hard to drop a hobby or likes you picked up when you're a teenager. If you're still curious, I'll place the Tumblr links at the bottom of all of these...words. I'll stop here for now and see where this goes. Tumblr for Tolkien stuff and books: https://dailycoffeescribbles.tumblr.com/ Tumblr for Harry Potter stuff and motivation: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/slytheringoals

Comments